6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Due to the rain, the Gala will be moved to the beautiful indoor Nautilus Pavilion in SeaWorld.
SeaWorld’s Dolphin Point & Manta exhibits
Click here for photos from the event
Gala will feature:
- Sustainable Seafood tastings prepared by local celebrity chefs
- Hosted beer and wine
- Live musical entertainment
- Incredible silent auction packages
- Live auction
- Dolphin and Ray interactions
- Presentation of the Annual Dr. Roger Revelle Award
- Announcement of the Ocean Leadership Award winners
- Raffle with incredible prizes
- Ample opportunities to ride the Manta roller coaster
Each year, SDOF seeks to host this event at a unique location, with attractions and music, a cocktail hour and a sumptuous dinner. Unlike most seated dinners, our guests roam to several different celebrity chef stations where they interact with the chefs, learn about the protein and understand its role in sustainability. The evening is filled with entertainments of all sorts and is always fun and enjoyable, never “stuffy” or dull! This is the culinary event you won’t want to miss!
Nominations for the Ocean Leadership Award are now closed.
If you would like to be a volunteer to help with registration, raffle, etc during the gala, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Purchase Tickets for the Sustainable Seafood Gala:
- Safely and securely buy tickets online by clicking here
- Call SDOF to purchase over the phone at 619-523-1903
- Mail in a check or credit card information with your Gala 2013 Mail in Form to:
San Diego Oceans Foundation 1875 Quivira Way C-5, San Diego, CA 92109